Format of Resignation Letter by Director

This is the format related to the Resignation letter of the Director. It is just for the reference purpose.

Format of Resignation Letter by Director

 

Format of Resignation Letter by Director

Date:

 

To,

The Board of Directors

_____________________________( Name of the Company)

_____________________________ (Address of the Company)


Sub: Resignation from the position of Director

Dear Sir/Mam,

I hereby tender my resignation from the Directorship of the Company with immediate effect. Kindly accept this letter as my resignation with immediate effect, from the post of Director of ______________________________ (Name of the Company), and relieve me of my duties

My other commitments have become too great for me to be able to fulfill the requirements of my position on the Board, and I feel it is best for me to make room for someone with the time and energy to devote to the job.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this resignation letter and arrange to submit the necessary forms with the office of the Registrar of Companies to that effect.

 

Thanking You

Yours sincerely,

 

 

_________________( Name of the Director)

Director     

DIN: ____________________

Address: ________________________________________________________



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url